Spring is finally upon us and we are welcoming the warmer and brighter days with open arms! Here are 5 Spring Things that you’ll be finding us doing in the upcoming weeks.
1. [Eat] A healthy and delicious frozen dessert that’s good for the entire family, AND only takes one basic ingredient? Could it be true? Yes!
Image courtesy of A Cup of Jo
2. [Grow] Bring in some greenery with these adorable DIY “Chia pets”. The kids will love personalizing their own planter and watching theirs grow.
Image courtesy of By Wilma
3. [Read] We’re ardent believers in reading to children as early as possible. These 10 Spring-themed board books are great to read to your little one even year round.
Image courtesy of Scholastic
4. [Clean] You didn’t think you could get away with the “cleaning” part of “Spring”, did you? The good news is this Spring cleaning tip from Eat, Craft, Parent: It’s the perfect method for those with young children whose toys need a quick, natural, and effective disinfecting.
Image courtesy of Eat, Craft, Parent
5. [Play] This stove top-free playdough recipe is right up our alley. We know the LOs will have hours of fun being preoccupied with the new batch of lemony-scented dough, and that means some downtime for all the busy mamas and the papas.
Image courtesy of Learn, Play, Imagine