Web Wednesdays: Around the Web
March 25, 2015
How’s your mid-week? Ours is wet and rainy, here in the Pacific North West, but we’re keeping warm and cozy with these 6 reads ‘n interesting things this week.
1. A custom baby’s first words book? We like! What a great gift for the LO for any occassion.
Image courtesy of A Cup of Jo
2. It’s National Waffle Day today! Did you know that there are actually two Waffle Days- One originating from Sweden and the other in the US? Celebrate with any one of these easy recipes!
Image courtesy of The Baker Mama
3. Looking to fit enough sleeping space, storage and fun in a smaller footprint? Check out the Broyhill Marco Island Twin Loft and Bed Collection.
4. The entertainment (and parenting) world has been abuzz with Blake Lively and Ryan Reynold’s little girl’s name. What do you think of gender-neutral names? Are some names simply not gender neutral regardless of which sex they are given to, or is this all relative to changes in society and culture?
5. Going natural for a pregnancy or just for your overall health? Take a look at this Makeup Artist Approved Products from your Local Health Store.
Image courtesy of Cupcakes & Cashmere