Rock On

Stork Craft has been making cribs and dressers since 1945, but did you know that our top sellers of today are our glider and ottoman sets?  Our Hoop and Tuscany glider and ottoman sets have been such big hits, that retailers have requested Stork Craft to design some pieces that are exclusively for them to offer to their customers.  Take a look at these and tell me you don’t want to kick your feet up in one too!  They’re great for rocking baby to sleep, or even just for yourself to take that much needed break.

For those of you who are waiting for baby and have a stiff back, SC gliders with the nursing ottoman are a option to ease up the strain on the body.  I finally attended my prenatal-in-a-day class at our local hospital this past Saturday, and the nurse mentioned that good posture with your lower back pressed up well to the chair’s backsupport is essential to decreasing back pain.  In order to help with this, she suggested we place our feet on a nursing stool.  These gliders sets below with the pull-out nursing stools are perfect for mommies’ prenatal and postpartum rest!

Hampton Glider & Nursing Ottoman:  Found exclusively at Walmart.

Kingston Glider and Nursing Stool Ottoman: Sold exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory

Davenport Swivel Glider and Nursing Stool Ottoman: Sold exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory.

Needing extra storage?  That’s our Aspen Cube Organizer Change Table to the right in the above image.  It works as a change table with a changing pad, and when your baby grows up, it turns into extra cubby space, with the perfect top to keep small items from rolling off.

1. by Janet W. on March 8, 2013 at 2:38 am

Those gliders looks REALLY comfortable and soft. Perfect for rocking baby!

2. by Brandy on March 8, 2013 at 9:35 am

Those do look super comfy. And adorable!

3. by Christine M on March 9, 2013 at 12:07 pm

I am loving the Kingston Glider and Nursing Stool Ottoman!

4. by Robin O on March 9, 2013 at 2:10 pm

I would love a gliders set with a pull-out nursing stool. The Davenport Swivel Glider is a beauty!

5. by adina on March 10, 2013 at 7:45 pm

i would love a glider for my nursery to rock my baby to sleep. wish i had room for one!!

6. by amber whitehead on March 11, 2013 at 8:31 am

I had one of your gliders in my nursery and wouldn’t have lasted without it. Wonderful.

Now we’re hoping to win the bunk beds over at Two of a Kind Working on A Full House. Thanks for the amazing giveaway.

7. by Elisabeth on March 11, 2013 at 11:48 am

I would love the one in the middle picture for a nursery… now I just need a baby! ;)

8. by Jenna on March 11, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Love this glider. We have a Stork Craft glider and love it in our nursery.

Jenna

9. by Xmasdolly on March 11, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Oh my Lord, that dark brown one has my name on it! Talk about your stiff backs! I think I invented them. Man, does that look comfy or what! Okay, I have to go argue with my husband now. I need me one glider. THAT ONE! What a blessing that would be.

10. by Tricia Night Owl Mama on March 11, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I couldn’t live without my glider when I was breastfeeding. Certainly a must have for moms!

11. by pamela opecko on March 11, 2013 at 6:08 pm

I wanted a glider so badly when I had my son. Looking into getting one now, so I’ll have it for my next baby!

12. by Minka Kelly on August 18, 2013 at 1:33 am

Many people love this glider. Not only for breastfeeding the baby. We can also use to relax. This is very fun.

13. by Kim on February 22, 2014 at 7:19 am

I’ve been working with newborns for 18 yrs. This is the best rocking chair, I have ever found. You can breastfeeding, rocking the baby to sleep, and its comfortable.