Have a question about a new Stork Craft crib?

*** Please DO NOT leave your parts replacement or product inquires in the comments below.  Contact customer service as listed in the information above for service. ***

Update (June 10, 2014)Got questions about your Storkcraft furniture, or need some extra help with replacing parts or assembly?

Don’t hesitate to email us at parts@storkcraft.com or call toll free at 1-877-274-0277 (Customer service is open M – F, 7:00AM – 3:00PM Pacific Standard Time).

We are here to hear and help you out. To make sure that our customer service representatives can service you as efficiently and effectively as possible, please make sure to include all your Storkcraft product’s information as follows:

-Product name and model #

-Country of manufacture

-Date of manufacture

-Part ID of the part(s) that you require as listed according to the instruction manual (if you are requiring replacement parts).

****

Feel free to ask questions about our new cribs in this post. such as:

1) Where can I buy one?
2) What is currently available?
3) Do these cribs convert to day beds, toddler beds, etc?

I will be happy to answer any of your questions :)

-Adam

1. by Claudia Garcia on February 28, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Hi, I bought two cribs from Storkcraft and I need a certificate of compliance.
    Model Name: Sheffield II Crib
    Model # 04510-289
    Manufacture Date: June 2012
    I would really appreciate you helping me out.

2. by jason forsythe on March 10, 2013 at 12:48 pm

i need coc for two of your stork craft capucinno cribs asap please can you help need it for dss thank you

3. by jason forsythe on March 11, 2013 at 5:59 am

#04510-249 is the model number on cribs i need coc on

4. by Dawn on March 19, 2013 at 9:10 am

Hi,

Please feel free to contact our customer service department for inquiries on safety and compliance of specific cribs by email or telephone.

-Email (Email size at 4MB and under): parts@storkcraft.com
    -Phone (toll free): 1-877-274-0277 (Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 3 PM Pacific Standard Time)

In order for Stork Craft customer service department to efficiently help you with your request, make sure to have the following information available.

-Model #
    -Date of manufacture
    -Country of manufacture
    -Description of damage (if applicable)
    -ID of parts required, according to the instructions manual
    -Proof of purchase or purchase order #

5. by Damaris Silva on April 18, 2013 at 3:12 pm

I have an Aspen 3-in-1 convertible crib, and I would like to know if I need a specific metal frame for the full bed? If so where can I purchase one?

• by Adam Segal on April 26, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Any full size metal bed frame with a double ended attachment will work for this crib.

6. by melissa on May 12, 2013 at 7:44 pm

I NEED A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE FOR 2 CRIBS. MODEL # 04510-241 SEP 2011 AND MAY 2011.. tHANK YOU

• by Adam Segal on May 31, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I’m sorry but we do not provide certificates of compliance as our cribs are not for commercial use but for personal use only.

7. by melissa on May 12, 2013 at 7:48 pm

i am requesting a certificate of compliance for model # 04510-240 sept 2011 and may 2011
    i tried your email but im not sure i got it right?

• by Adam Segal on May 31, 2013 at 2:13 pm

8. by Lisa on June 18, 2013 at 3:30 pm

When will the Santino Crib in the blog be available for purchase?

9. by Erica on June 28, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Hi, I bought a Sheffield stages crib in espresso, model # 04510-249 and I’m trying to order some replacement nuts and bolts, but I can’t seem to find the product part code. The link that tells me where to find the numbers says its in the instructions under the list of parts. However the instructions I have don’t have a code. Is there another way to get it? All it has is a description of what it is.

10. by cold sore symptoms on July 6, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my web site so i came to return the prefer?
    .I’m attempting to in finding things to improve my site!I assume its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!

11. by Justin on July 14, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Hi, I was trying to find the instruction manual for the Sheffield stages crib in expresso. I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone help?

12. by Annette on July 18, 2013 at 6:57 am

Hello, I am looking for information about the mattress base of the Stork Tuscany. For several months now, the base has been curving down in the centre causing the mattress to sag. Is this normal? I am concerned about the comfort and ergonomics for my baby. Is there any way we can reinforce it? Thank you for your time in addressing my concern.

• by Adam Segal on August 2, 2013 at 6:48 am

If your Stork Craft product has a broken or missing part, you should first contact Stork Craft customer service directly either by email or telephone.

Email: parts@storkcraft.com

13. by janine on August 20, 2013 at 9:24 am

i purchased a storkcraft crib that is a 3 in 1 crib toddler bed and full size bed Sheffield stages crib in espresso, model # 04510-249. its currently up as a crib but i cannot find the instruction manual to convert it to a toddler bed! help??!!

14. by Shelly Manns on August 29, 2013 at 7:23 am

I can’t find my nuts and.bolts/screws to my baby bed after moving twice now. Where can I order more and how do I know the size I need.

15. by megan Dillon on September 8, 2013 at 7:54 pm

I have a storkscraft Sheffield 2 the crib we lost directions and dont no how to turn it into a toddler bed do we have to buy extra pieces

16. by Stephanie on October 1, 2013 at 7:12 am

I need a certificate of compliance for the Sheffield II fixed side convertible crib. Manufacture date is June 2012. Thank you.

17. by Katie on January 17, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Have a Sheffield stages espresso crib model # 04510-249 we were given it by my husbands cousins but in the moving process we lost a few screws and bolts. Where can I buy replacement parts??? Please help I need these asap my son needs his own bed!!! Thanks

18. by Paul Nollette on January 25, 2014 at 3:13 pm

wanted to get directions to assemble crib I bought as there was no instructions in box, was sent to download “manuals finder”, guess what….your company wasn’t listed……now what? wish I had not bought the damn thing now as I’ll just have to wing it but won’t buy your stuff again