Have a question about a new Stork Craft crib? Ask it here!

Update (June 10, 2014)Got questions about your Storkcraft furniture, or need some extra help with replacing parts or assembly?

Don’t hesitate to email us at parts@storkcraft.com or call toll free at 1-877-274-0277 (Customer service is open M – F, 7:00AM – 3:00PM Pacific Standard Time).

We are here to hear and help you out. To make sure that our customer service representatives can service you as efficiently and effectively as possible, please make sure to include all your Storkcraft product’s information as follows:

-Product name and model #

-Country of manufacture

-Date of manufacture

-Part ID of the part(s) that you require as listed according to the instruction manual (if you are requiring replacement parts).

*** Please DO NOT leave your parts replacement or product inquires in the comments below.  Contact customer service as listed in the information above for service. ***

****

Feel free to ask questions about our new cribs in this post. such as:

1) Where can I buy one?
2) What is currently available?
3) Do these cribs convert to day beds, toddler beds, etc?

I will be happy to answer any of your questions :)

-Adam

1. by Jessica R on July 27, 2012 at 9:38 am

Our Children’s Daycare needs a letter of compliance for our Storkcraft crib Model 04510-249 manufacted July 2011. Please send us one. Thank you

• by Adam Segal on August 10, 2012 at 8:39 am

Please e-mail me (Adam) at asegal AT storkcraft dot com and I can send them to you.

2. by Jeannie on August 2, 2012 at 11:05 am

Where are your cribs manufactured?

• by Adam Segal on August 10, 2012 at 8:33 am

Asia.

3. by Ramona Ulmer on August 3, 2012 at 6:07 am

I have purchased several of the Sheffield Stages crib 304510-249 and our state licensing requires us to have a letter of compliance on these cribs in our files. Could you please email a letter of compliance. Thank you for your help in this matter.

4. by Kari Schlereth on August 7, 2012 at 12:00 pm

I have also purchased 2 Sheffield cribs after the federal standards took effect and need a document showing a certificate of compliance for my center. Thank you!

5. by Kari Schlereth on August 7, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Please make that 3 cribs..sorry!

6. by Rebecca Rogers on August 10, 2012 at 7:48 am

I have purchased 3 of the Stork Craft cribs:
    Model: #04510-249 MFG Date: Apr 2011
    I need certificate of compliance for all three. They are all the same models and all the same dates.

• by Adam Segal on August 10, 2012 at 8:19 am

For all certificates of approval, please e-mail me (Adam) at asegal AT storkcraft dot com and I can send them to you. Thanks!

7. by Cherel Dotson on August 10, 2012 at 7:54 pm

We have one of your cribs and we just moved and somehow lost some of the little pieces that go into the rail for the screws to screw into. Can we order new replacement parts so we can get the babies crib up? I need them asap. Thanks Cherel Dotson We bought the crib at Walmart.

8. by Janet on September 19, 2012 at 11:41 am

I have purchased two new cribs for my childcare & need a “certificate for complience” showing that they meet standards 16CFR 1219 or 16 CFR 1220. The types I purchased are the Storkcraft Bradford Fixed Side Convertible 4 in 1 crib in cherry. These are required for the new crib laws & also to meet my grant requirements. Thank you.

9. by carrie smith on October 22, 2012 at 8:32 am

can the stork craft sheffield crib be converted into a toddler be i tryed to find a instructon mauel online but there is not one.

• by Adam Segal on October 24, 2012 at 2:22 pm

No, this crib only converts from a crib to a full size bed.

10. by Diane Trepanier on December 20, 2012 at 11:27 pm

I heard on the GLOBAL NEWS tonight, at 11 pm that Storkcraft is GIVING AWAY cribs to the needy. I live in HOPE BC..have met and become friends with a very young couple who have 9 month old twin girls, and they are expecting TWIN BOYS in 12 weeks.I am wondering if they could get 2 cribs… as the girls are to young for beds and Talia the mother and her husband Joel are on Disability and cannot afford two new cribs…This would be a wonderful Christmas gift to them…thank you…sincerely DIANE TREPANIR

11. by Judy Hardemon on January 6, 2013 at 12:48 pm

I have 4 cribs that I brought from Walmart in Nov, 2011—I need a Certificate of Compliance
    the Model Name is Sheffield Stages Crib
    Model # 04510-249
    Manufacture Date April.2011
    Please send ASAP!!!!! I really need it to re-cert my Daycare Home

Judy Hardemon Daycare Home
    judyhardemon@att.net
    Thanks so Much

12. by Judy Hardemon on January 6, 2013 at 12:51 pm

I need the Compliance form to show standards 16CFR 1219 or 16 CFR 1220 I just sent previous comment….Judy Hardemon

13. by Minnie on January 7, 2013 at 7:16 am

I would appreciate a letter of compliance for my purchase of a Sheffield Crib model #04510-249 for my daycare for DHR standards. Please send ASAP. Thanks

14. by Joni Olson on January 8, 2013 at 10:10 am

I need a letter of compliance for crib model number 04510-149, could you please email me one? Thanks

15. by Ms. Green on January 17, 2013 at 2:37 pm

I purchased 7 of the Stork Craft cribs from Walmart August 17,2011:
    Model: #04510-249 MFG Date: Apr 2011
    I need a certificate of compliance for them. They are all the same models and all the same dates.
    Please send as soon as possible; this is needed for state licensing. (16CFR 1219 or 16 CFR 1220) Thank-you.

16. by Mariela Pineda on January 29, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I just bought a crib, its model is 04510-249 date is may 2012. I just want to make sure it isn’t recalled or anything wrong with it.

17. by elizabeth on February 4, 2013 at 3:10 pm

I have a Model Name= Sheffield stages crib
    Model Number= #04510-249
    Manufacture Date= Nov. 2011
    I have no screws or parts to put the crib together. Is there anyway I can get a list of parts or replacement parts?

18. by Janet W. on February 25, 2013 at 2:50 am

This is great customer service!