Have a question about a new Stork Craft crib? Ask it here!

Feel free to ask questions about our new cribs in this post. such as:

1) Where can I buy one?
2) What is currently available?
3) Do these cribs convert to day beds, toddler beds, etc?

I will be happy to answer any of your questions :)

-Adam

1. by Lauren on September 19, 2011 at 9:42 am

Thanks Adam!

2. by kathy on September 29, 2011 at 11:55 am

how do i convert my melissa crib to a toddler bed or daybed???

• by Adam Segal on September 29, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Kathy,

Please e-mail parts AT storkcraft.com and they will send you the instructions.

3. by Angela on September 30, 2011 at 6:18 pm

I have a Tuscany crib in espresso and when I bought it two years ago, I thought I saw it white also. I’ve been searching the past few months and cannot find it. Did Storkcraft manufacture the Tuscany in a white finish? If so, are there any places I should try looking? I have looked everywhere on the internet. Thank you.

• by Adam Segal on October 3, 2011 at 8:14 am

Hi Angela,

It is not currently available in white. It will be soon at one specific retailer. I will keep you posted when I have more information.

Thanks,

Adam

4. by Jennifer on October 5, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Where can i get the conversion kit for the Monique 4 in 1 crib in white. And how much does it cost?

• by Adam Segal on October 6, 2011 at 7:27 am

Any major retailer that carries beds and mattress should have the full size metal bed frame. Make sure to purchase one with a double ended attachment.

5. by Deenam on October 10, 2011 at 4:42 pm

I just purchased the carrara storks craft crib it is impossible to assemble. pls help

• by Adam Segal on October 11, 2011 at 7:36 am

Hi Deenam,

If you contact our customer service they will be able to help you with assembling it. E-mail them at parts AT storkcraft.com

Thanks.

6. by marie on October 28, 2011 at 7:45 am

Hi
    I recently purchased the tuscany crib in expresso. We put the crib up, however noticed that the right rail is manufacture defect, needs complete sanding and painting. The shorter front rail has some dents that are cosmetic. Could you please help? We really like the crib and have brought furniture to match. There is no crib available in calgary so we cant exchange it.

• by Adam Segal on October 28, 2011 at 7:50 am

Hi Marie,

We apologize for your problem. Please contact customer service and they will be able to help ship you out a new part. Email: parts@storkcraft.com
      Phone (toll free): 1-877-274-0277 (Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 3 PM Pacific Standard Time)

7. by Stacie on November 16, 2011 at 6:22 am

Two Questions…
    1. Are all cribs and furniture lead-free?
    2. I am deciding between Black and Espresso, can anyone tell me how dark the Espresso is and if its almost black?

Thanks!

• by Adam Segal on November 16, 2011 at 9:16 am

Yes, all Stork Craft products are lead-free. The espresso is a dark brown, slightly darker than cherry but with brown tones instead of red. The black is a pure black. Think of espresso as a very dark brown.

8. by CYNTHIA on November 16, 2011 at 6:57 am

I recently bought a baby bed from my nephew that is labeled a Stork Craft Bed. On the bottom, it gives instructions and unfortunately it is damaged in the middle and is unreadable. This bed is over 16yrs old and I would like to get the instructions and the screws (parts) to be able to use this bed. Can I get that information?
    Model 05562-279**date 10/24/96**made in Canada**

• by Adam Segal on November 16, 2011 at 9:09 am

Cynthia,

We don’t have instructions for products this old, and we don’t recommend using anything from older than 2000.

9. by Christina on November 17, 2011 at 7:20 am

I have been working with a child care provider who got a Sheffield Stages crib, manufactured in December 2010. She needs the certificate of compliance on file to be able to use the crib and be in compliance with our child care licensing regulations. She has not been able to get the certificate from the vendor or been able to reach anyone there to help her. Could you email the certificate to me and I can pass it on? The model number is 04510-241. She is very concerned! Thank you.

10. by cat on December 9, 2011 at 5:18 am

we were trying to assemble the MonzaII and the holes are off on the side rails. and the rails are not even and cracked. will that be replaced? kind of saddened and disappointed that this awesome looking bed is a pain in the behind. =(

• by Adam Segal on December 9, 2011 at 8:56 am

Sorry to hear about your issues. If your Stork Craft product has a broken or missing part, you should first contact Stork Craft customer service directly either by email or telephone.

Email: parts@storkcraft.com

They will be able to get you the necessary part(s) to make your Stork Craft product whole again.

11. by jamie on January 16, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Hi I have a storkcraft stages Sheffield and the metal mattress frame with the mattress in it is able to move. When my son moves to one side then the other I’ve noticed it moving with him is that suppose to happen?

• by Adam Segal on January 18, 2012 at 10:23 am

Hi Jamie,

There should be a slight movement of the spring mattress base side to side.

I hope this helps.

12. by Chandani on February 18, 2012 at 8:36 am

I am interested in the Storkcraft Aspen Stages 3-in-1 crib with drawer, Natural that I am seeing matched as a set with dresser etc on a number of websites, but the crib itself doesn’t seem to be available anywhere, or is it seen on your website. Why is it no longer available? I’m very interested in it.

• by Adam Segal on February 20, 2012 at 9:35 am

Hi Chandani,

The Aspen is now only sold in Canada. In the US, we sell something very similar called the Vittoria crib, but we do not sell this in Natural.

13. by Beverly on March 24, 2012 at 1:32 pm

My daughter has a Sheffield Stages Crib model #04510-149 (2009) Can this be converted to a toddler bed? If so, instructions?

• by Adam Segal on March 26, 2012 at 10:50 am

Hi Beverly,

The Sheffield only converts from a crib to a full size bed. I hope this helps.

-Adam

14. by Pauletta on April 3, 2012 at 8:44 am

I currently run a daycare and have purchased 5 Storkcraft Sheffeld stages cribs Model # 04510-149 manufactured in October and September of 2009 distributed by Stork Craft Mfg. (USA), Inc. from Las Vegas Nevada; based on the new Federal Safety Compliance Standards for cribs I need a Certificate of Compliance Report from your company. Where may I obtain that report?

• by Adam Segal on April 3, 2012 at 9:09 am

Hi Pauletta,

Cribs manufactured in 2009 do not meet the new June 2011 federal standards. Thanks for your questions.

15. by Ana Zapata on April 24, 2012 at 3:18 pm

I purchased a Sheffield Stages Crib with model #04510-249 in February 2012 for my infant class at my daycare in Texas. How can I get the product compliance for this crib

• by Adam Segal on May 1, 2012 at 6:55 am

Ana,

I will e-mail this to you.

16. by Bryanna on June 10, 2012 at 11:00 am

I bought a Storkcraft Sheffield crib about a year ago, because it converted to a full size bed. Now I can’t find the conversion kit online anywhere. Where can I find it?

17. by Chelsea on June 27, 2012 at 9:06 am

I purchased the Sheffield Stages Crib in Espresso at wal mart and they did not include the instructions. The model number is 04510-249* date NOV 2011. Can you please direct me to the correct set up instructions

• by Adam Segal on August 10, 2012 at 8:34 am

For missing instructions, please e-mail me (Adam) at asegal AT storkcraft dot com and I can send them to you. Thanks!

18. by Dora Starling on July 24, 2012 at 11:23 am

I recently was given a Sheffield Stages crib and I need to get the product compliance for this crib. I read where you could e-mail it out. I would like a copy too. MOdel # 04510-249, Date Feb 2012.

• by Adam Segal on August 10, 2012 at 8:39 am

Please e-mail me (Adam) at asegal AT storkcraft dot com and I can send them to you. Thanks!