Have a question about a new Stork Craft crib? Ask it here!

Update (June 10, 2014)Got questions about your Storkcraft furniture, or need some extra help with replacing parts or assembly?

Don’t hesitate to email us at parts@storkcraft.com or call toll free at 1-877-274-0277 (Customer service is open M – F, 7:00AM – 3:00PM Pacific Standard Time).

We are here to hear and help you out. To make sure that our customer service representatives can service you as efficiently and effectively as possible, please make sure to include all your Storkcraft product’s information as follows:

-Product name and model #

-Country of manufacture

-Date of manufacture

-Part ID of the part(s) that you require as listed according to the instruction manual (if you are requiring replacement parts).

*** Please DO NOT leave your parts replacement or product inquires in the comments below.  Contact customer service as listed in the information above for service. ***

****

Feel free to ask questions about our new cribs in this post. such as:

1) Where can I buy one?
2) What is currently available?
3) Do these cribs convert to day beds, toddler beds, etc?

I will be happy to answer any of your questions :)

-Adam

1. by PR on February 21, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Hello – We received our crib (purchase through Target) earlier in the week – only to find that it missing a critical piece. We are expecting our baby any day now and did not anticipate your product would be defective.

In addition – my husband and I tried calling multiple times on different days only to be met with a busy signal OR an answer but being put on hold for extended periods of time ONLY to be hung up on. This happened EVERY time except 1x when we finally spoke to a rep… whose only solution, it seems is to make us wait even longer to get the 1 part we need.

As of Tuesday, 2/18 – she advised that it would ship out in the next 1-3 business days and then it could only ship ground…so I probably wouldn’t get it until next week – which may be after our baby is already here.

I am VERY disappointed in your lack of QA… your ridiculous excuse for a call center… and for the customer care team that isn’t doing everything they can to take care of customers.

Model 04586-479
    PO# 021206
    MF Date 10/2013
    Parts order reference 394011

2. by Araceli G on March 21, 2014 at 10:56 am

I am in need of the COC for five (5) Storkcraft Sheffield ii Fixed Side Convertible Crib, Espresso
    I bought 3 years ago. I’ve emailed Adam, yet my message continues to get kicked back to me. Adam, Can you provide another method of contact in order to obtain these COC’s? I’d appreciate it very much. Thank you.

3. by Jodi Bradley on June 2, 2014 at 5:59 am

I have a stork craft sheffield stages crib model no: 04510-249
    I don’t have the assembly instructions anymore and was wondering if it converts to a toddler bed and a day bed.

4. by Dawn on June 3, 2014 at 9:38 am

Hi Everyone,

Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 1-877-274-0277 or email parts@storkcraft.com. They will be able to walk you through evaluating your crib and work out which parts or instructions are required to update or fix your crib.

Thanks!

5. by Tess on June 3, 2014 at 11:35 am

Im just trying to find out the year of this crib.
    Model # 04520-219*
    Part # 20405-014
    name of crib Lauren/ espresso color
    I need a printed certificate of compliance. I called your number and was put on hold for over an hour then I get a rude person on the phone after all that time being on the phone. She still did not answer a simple question what is the manufacturing date on this crib. Can you please help me?

6. by Dawn on June 10, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Hi Tess,

Unfortunately, your model number can only tell us the style of crib you have, but we would have manufactured the crib over several production runs that can stretch over years.

The manufacturing date of the crib should be listed on your crib’s sticker that is stuck to the mattress base.

Should you require further help, please feel free to email us at parts@storkcraft.com or call toll free at 1-877-274-0277 (Customer service is open M – F, 7:00AM – 3:00PM Pacific Standard Time).

Storkcraft

7. by Myraia on July 15, 2014 at 2:41 pm

hey i wanted to know the sheffield stage crib model #04510-249 turn into a toodler bed

• by Dawn on July 16, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Hi Myraia,

The Sheffield crib does not turn into a toddler bed. A toddler bed that converts from a crib has a toddler rail that would replace the crib’s front side. However, you should be able to turn it into a day bed by simply removing the front rail.

Storkcraft

8. by karen hall on July 22, 2014 at 11:38 am

I have a Model Name=Sheffield stages crib-Espresso
    Model Number #04510-249
    Manufacture Date = May 2011
    Made in China

I have no screws or parts to put the crib together. Is there anyway I can get a list of parts or replacement parts?