Stork Craft Voluntary Recall: UPDATE

*** Please DO NOT leave your parts replacement or product inquires in the comments below.  Contact customer service at parts@storkcraft.com or 1-877-274-0277 for service. ***

Here are a few key points I’d like to highlight and update about the current situation:

-This was a voluntary recall of Stork Craft drop-side cribs with plastic hardware in conjunction with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and Health Canada

-This recall includes all Stork Craft cribs with plastic hardware made between January 1993 and October 2009. This recall includes all Stork Craft cribs with the Fisher-Price logo with plastic hardware made between October 1997 and December 2004.

-Repair kits are being sent-out to customers in priority sequence. You can order your repair kit on Stork Craft’s website, by e-mail (parts@storkcraft.com) or by telephone (Toll Free – 1-877-274-0277).

-These repair kits have been tested and approved by Stork Craft, the CPSC and Health Canada

-The website, which was initially slowed by the overload of traffic on Tuesday, is working much better now and is the best way to order your replacement kit

We thank you for your patience and are working hard to process your replacement kit orders as quickly as we can.

1. by Pamela on November 26, 2009 at 10:22 am

How is priority sequence being decided?

2. by Adam S. on November 26, 2009 at 10:24 am

Priority sequence is determined on a first-come, first-serve basis. The sooner you get your order submitted to us, the faster it will ship to you.

3. by Anonymous on November 26, 2009 at 10:48 am

how long will it take to process orders/shipment or when are expected dates to recieve them?

4. by Anonymous on December 3, 2009 at 8:28 am

I just tried to email parts@storkcraft.com, since I don't have the model # information, I was requested to send in pictures of the crib, plus I needed to order a plastic glide that is broken prior to resetting up this crib..anyways this email address is down and not working, my emails keep bouncing back.

5. by Adam S. on December 3, 2009 at 8:32 am

The pictures may have been too large. This information can be found on bottom right corner of the mattress base (under the mattress on the instruction sheet). • Model • Date of manufacture • Country of manufactureDid you check the mattress base for this?The parts@storkcraft.com email should work, but if not try to email me at asegal@storkcraft.comThanks.

6. by Lily Moore on December 20, 2009 at 8:11 am

I do have one of your Storkcraft cribs. I purchased it in Thunder Bay Ontario, this past spring. Model # 04550-64L. Could you please mail me the parts needed to be replaced to Lily Moore, 415 Queen St., Thunder Bay Ontario, P7B 2K3. My home ph. is 807-767-0747

7. by Adam S. on December 23, 2009 at 9:11 am

Hi Lily,Your kit has been ordered. You should be receiving it in the mail shortly.Thanks,Adam

8. by Valerie on February 23, 2010 at 9:15 pm

These cribs are still for sale online. Are they going to need the replacement parts also or are these already equipped with the necessary parts?

9. by Adam S. on March 2, 2010 at 2:27 pm

All the cribs currently sold by Stork Craft are fixed side cribs and are not included in the voluntary recall.

10. by Ang on April 8, 2010 at 6:33 pm

trying to email parts@storkcraft.com with pictures of trundle drawer that does not masth oak heather stages crib but my email keeps bouncing back…tried asegal@storkcraft and recalls@storkcraft all bounce back…is the email no longer working?????

11. by Adam Segal on April 9, 2010 at 7:51 am

Hi Ang,I have a feeling the pictures were too large for our email server to receive. How large are the files you are trying to email? Please send me an e-mail without the pictures at asegal@storkcraft.com and I will be able to help you.Thanks,Adam

12. by Anonymous on December 30, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Hi I am in Australia and have a drop side cot model #05577-531, Nov 06 1997 made in Canada the drop side slides are broken and I am unable to get any help here with them. Does the recall cover me?

13. by Karen on December 14, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Is the repair kit for the Storkcraft Heather Stages drop side crib still available?

• by Dawn on December 16, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Yes. Try e-mailing parts@storkcraft.com with your request. Thanks.

14. by Ashley on September 2, 2014 at 1:37 pm

I went to the website today and entered in all the info for the recalled 0455-924 crib for replacement parts. How long should I expect to wait for these parts? I did not receive a confirmation email.

• by Dawn on September 10, 2014 at 9:34 am

Hi Ashley,

It usually takes 2-3 business days for you to receive a reply from our customer service department due to the high volume of inquiries that we receive. However, please be assured that once your inquiry is received, it will be reviewed and you will be contacted. Should you not receive an reply though, please feel free to give our center a toll-free call at 1-877-274-0277.

Thank you!