Stork Craft introduces new Bradford Crib

Stork Craft is pleased to introduce the all-new Bradford Stages Crib. Pictured above in Espresso, the Bradford is a 4-in-1 (crib to day bed to toddler bed to full size bed) which provides value and longevity for customers who purchase this crib. A great feature is the 3-drawer changer that attaches to the side of the crib, giving this crib everything you need for your baby. It is beautifully designed and made of high-quality wood, ensuring that your baby is safe and secure. Stork Craft has been keeping babies safe for over 60 years.

The Stork Craft Bradford Stages Crib will be released in early 2010, so stay tuned for more details on which retailers will be carrying it…

1. by Jennifer Leigh on November 3, 2009 at 11:45 am

I love espresso!

2. by Anonymous on November 6, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Is the changer permanent attached to the crib, or is it separate?

3. by Adam S. on November 9, 2009 at 3:24 pm

They will separate once the item is converted into a full size bed.

4. by Anonymous on February 20, 2010 at 7:55 pm

I just bought the Bradford model and I can't wait to set it up! it looks so nice

5. by kristy on March 7, 2010 at 8:54 am

We just switched to a Storkcraft Bradford when our Simplicity crib was recalled. We got it from Walmart and I was surprised when I got it home, how dark the espresso is. I like it but it is FAR from matching our other furniture. Mine did not come with the attached changer. I am wondering where I could get one. It would I think make me love our new crib, if I can't find one I am thinking of returning it. Please let me know! kbolte01@gmail.com

6. by kristy on March 7, 2010 at 8:56 am

PS When I blogged about our crib recall fiasco I had many moms suggest a Storkcraft, so despite recalls, moms are still confident with the quality of your products… :)

7. by Anonymous on March 8, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Does anyone know what the measurements are? LxWxH? Especially the length of the crib?

8. by Adam S. on March 9, 2010 at 8:45 am

58.56L/36.79W/6.91H are the dimensions of the crib.In response to Kristy, I sent you an e-mail with a response. The Bradford comes as either a crib or a crib with an attached changer. The changer version of the crib won't be out for a month, and it will be more expensive. I'm glad that people are still confident with Stork Craft products :)

9. by Anonymous on March 23, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Does this crib come in black also?

10. by Anonymous on April 3, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Do the measurements 58.56L/36.79W/6.91H include the 3 drawer changer?

11. by Anonymous on April 19, 2010 at 9:24 pm

I would also like to know if I can order the attached changer. I also bought the crib without it. Please someone e-mail me and let me know my baby is due in 3 weeks and I would like to have the nursery done before then. tlfunaki@comcast.net.

12. by Anonymous on May 3, 2010 at 7:16 am

can someone help me with instructions fro this crib im toally confused

13. by Adam Segal on May 3, 2010 at 7:17 am

Yes we can help. Please contact Stork Craft Customer Service directly: Email: parts@storkcraft.comPhone (toll free): 1-877-274-0277 (Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 3 PM Pacific Standard Time)

14. by Anonymous on May 16, 2010 at 7:25 pm

i bought it from walmart and just finished setting it up.and cant wait to say i love love love my crib.it is made of real hard wood.really have a stylish look.

15. by Adam Segal on May 17, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Yes, it is a beautiful crib. Enjoy it!