Canwood Furniture available to buy now!

Canwood Furniture, a leading furniture brand of Stork Craft, has been relaunched and is available to purchase online right now at Walmart . I know many of you have mentioned that you are in the market for a cool new bunk bed or loft bed for your kids, and I think Canwood would be an excellent choice. These beds are very unique looking, with a rugged natural look accompanied with a sturdy feel. Not to mention their affordable pricing.

The top picture is the Whistler Junior Loft Bed in Espresso. The bed underneath is the Alpine 2 Bunk Bed in Natural.

Canwood, where quality is always in style.

1. by Anonymous on November 9, 2010 at 11:20 am

Hi,I bought the Junior Loft bed for my 5 year old a year ago and he loves it. In one or two years he might want to have a higher bed. Could I get longer legs for that bed?

2. by Adam Segal on November 9, 2010 at 11:32 am

Hi,Unfortunately you cannot make the legs longer for this bed. If you want a higher loft bed, I suggest purchasing the Alpine or Base Camp when the time comes. Thanks.

3. by Anonymous on November 20, 2010 at 9:03 pm

I'm really hoping to get my daughter the Whistler Junior Loft Bed in white but can't find it available any where. Do you know when it will be available again?

4. by Anonymous on November 25, 2010 at 9:51 pm

I'd like to get the canwood whistler and put the canwood trundle under it to make a shorter bunk for my small children. Will the trundle fit under it – the dimensions looked pretty close?

5. by Olivier S. Masse on November 27, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Is there any "brick and mortar" store around Montreal where I can order Canwood bunk beds. Looked at Sears and they don't have any in their catalog. Ordering heavy items online is not possible for me as I'm at work during business hours and obviously can't receive a 85lbs personal package there.Thanks

6. by Adam Segal on November 29, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Hi Olivier, Unfortunately your only option in Quebec is to order it online. BC has some retail locations but for Montreal walmart.ca is really your only choice. You can always have it sent to your home, and if you are not there pick it up at a postal outlet when you have time.

7. by Leather sectional sofa on December 24, 2010 at 7:44 am

8. by Adam Segal on December 24, 2010 at 9:02 am

The Whistler Jr Loft Bed in white is in-stock and available to purchase: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Canwood-Whistler-Junior-Loft-Bed-White/12177089

9. by Anonymous on January 2, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Hi,I am a huge fan of the Canwood furniture line. We are looking for the desks, and queen bed frames and media units. Is it all available through Kacz Kids in Calgary?

10. by Bryan, PA on January 9, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Hello Adam,Just a quick question regarding the status/availability of the Canwood Whistler 3 Drawer Chest in cherry. We are interested in purchasing a junior loft bed set, including the 3 drawer chest but are having a difficult time locating the chest. Thank you for your help in advance.

11. by Adam Segal on January 10, 2011 at 10:55 am

To the anonymous poster, Kacz Kids has the Canwood line. If you cannot find some of the Canwood items you are looking for there, try walmart.ca. Here is the site: https://wmca.storkcraft.com/code/Default.aspxScroll down to the lower half of the page for Canwood.Bryan,The Whistler 3 Drawer chest is currently out of stock, but we expect it back in-stock within the next two weeks. Check back to walmart.com or other retailers in a couple weeks' time.Thanks!

12. by Anonymous on January 11, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Purchased an Alpine series single over double bunk bed set three years ago but would like to have just the single bunk beds… would it be possible to purchase just the one single Alpine bed and have it fit under or over my original single bunk bed? I did look at the Walmart.ca direct site but could not tell if this was possible or not.Thanks

13. by Adam Segal on January 12, 2011 at 8:43 am

Hi,Unfortunately you cannot do this. WIth the newer twin over twin bunk beds, you may purchase a bunk bed and separate it into two twin beds but you cannot just simply add on to your current configuration. You would need a specific ladde/guard rail that would only come with the purchase of a twin over twin bunk bed.

14. by Anonymous on January 12, 2011 at 9:34 am

Hi there,I am interested in purchasing the Whistler Junior bed in white, can you tell me where I can purchase it in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

15. by Adam Segal on January 12, 2011 at 9:39 am

Hi, Canwood in Canada is only available to purchase in natural or espresso colors. You can buy Canwood in Canada on Walmart.ca directly: https://wmca.storkcraft.com/code/Default.aspxIf you want white or cherry you would have to look at purchasing in the United States.Thanks.

16. by Anonymous on January 12, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Hi Adam,Is there a company in Canada that can ship the Whistler Junior bed in white to Winnipeg or can you suggest a company in the US with a low shipping rate?

17. by Adam Segal on January 12, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Hi,I'm unaware of how you would be able to purchase products in the US without driving down there and bringing it back to Canada and paying duty. You could always contact walmart.com, csnstores.com or simplybabyfurniture.com, all of whom carry our Canwood line in the US.

18. by Michele on April 27, 2011 at 7:32 am

I would like to buy the junior loft bed in White and natural. Can you tell me where to find these items, they are out of stock on all websites. Thank you. I need them ASAP.