Canwood Furniture available to buy now!

Canwood Furniture, a leading furniture brand of Stork Craft, has been relaunched and is available to purchase online right now at Walmart . I know many of you have mentioned that you are in the market for a cool new bunk bed or loft bed for your kids, and I think Canwood would be an excellent choice. These beds are very unique looking, with a rugged natural look accompanied with a sturdy feel. Not to mention their affordable pricing.

The top picture is the Whistler Junior Loft Bed in Espresso. The bed underneath is the Alpine 2 Bunk Bed in Natural.

Canwood, where quality is always in style.

1. by Anonymous on August 29, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Is there contact info available for Canwood? I am trying to find a retailer in my area.AlyshaBC, Canada

2. by Anonymous on August 31, 2010 at 11:35 am

I live in Regina SK and am trying to buy an Erika Under Bed Storage Drawers in natural pine. Where can I find this?

3. by jack Furniture Stores on September 14, 2010 at 12:35 pm

Do you sell in TOronto Canada area? I need bunk beds

4. by Adam Segal on September 14, 2010 at 1:50 pm

We sell Canwood directly through Walmart.ca: https://wmca.storkcraft.com/code/Default.aspx

5. by Anonymous on September 18, 2010 at 8:48 am

HI:I have a child with special needs. I am interested in buying only the top part of the twin/loft bunk in Espresso or Cherry, mostly because I need the guard rails on both sides. Can I buy just the top part? The loft only option is too high and I cannot remove the legs to make the bed lower. Any ideas?

6. by Anonymous on September 23, 2010 at 5:32 am

Hi,I live in Toronto, Ontario and have been waiting for the twin base camp bed in white to be available here. I notice that walmart.ca is now selling them however only in natural and espresso. Can you please advise me when the white finish will be available. Thank you.

7. by Adam Segal on September 23, 2010 at 7:21 am

Hello,For the parent with the child with special needs, unfortunately you cannot only buy the top part of the loft/bunk bed. The Canwood Whistler Jr Loft Bed is quite low so this might be a good option for your child.For the person in Toronto, only natural and espresso colours are available in Canada.

8. by Anonymous on October 3, 2010 at 2:46 pm

The description for the Whistler Junior Loft Bed on the Walmart Canada/Storkcraft page states "Choose either the vertical or angled ladder and guard rail kit (required and sold separately)". Is this correct? I don't see anywhere on the website where you can purchase the ladder and guard rail kit. If we were to puchase this bed, how would we get the ladder and guard rail? Thanks.

9. by Adam Segal on October 4, 2010 at 7:58 am

Hi,I don't see that anywhere in the description. The Whistler Junior Loft Bed only comes with the vertical ladder/guard rail, and it is included with the purchase of this bed.Thanks.

10. by Anonymous on October 5, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Hi When is the Canwood Trundle bed in espresso color be available?! Does it out for a month?! I have ordered one from TJ a month ago, don't hear any update from that.Thanks!

11. by Adam Segal on October 5, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Hello,Are you referring to the Canwood Mates bed? If so, twin or double?

12. by Anonymous on October 16, 2010 at 11:21 am

I purchased the Canwood Base Camp Angled Ladder and Guardrail Pack and loft bed for our son. As he was climbing down the lowest rung on the ladder snapped. I have tried e-mailing but have not recieved a response. I'd like to new rung to replace to rung that was obviously defective. How can I get one?

13. by Adam Segal on October 18, 2010 at 7:24 am

Hi,For any Canwood replacement parts, please contact Canwood Customer Service directly: Email: parts@storkcraft.comPhone (toll free): 1-877-274-0277 (Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 3 PM Pacific Standard Time)If you can't reach them by phone or e-mail, please e-mail me directly at asegal@storkcraft.com.Thanks.

14. by Anonymous on October 27, 2010 at 6:49 am

Just ordered the desk I've been after for months!! Thanks! Nice to see the stuff available in Canada with reasonable shipping charges. :)

15. by Adam Segal on October 27, 2010 at 7:16 am

Enjoy your new desk!-Adam

16. by Nadine on October 31, 2010 at 12:03 pm

HiJust looked at the Walmart Canadian site to order the trundle bed in natural. However, it states that the trundle is not available. Any idea when it might be available?

17. by Nadine on November 1, 2010 at 10:08 am

Hi,Just looked at the Canadian Walmart Site to order the trundle bed in natural. However, it says that it is currently not available. Do you know when it will be available?

18. by Adam Segal on November 2, 2010 at 2:50 pm

Hi Nadine,The trundle bed in natural will not be available until the end of the year/early 2011. It is currently sold-out.Thank you for your patience,Adam