Canwood Furniture available to buy now!

Canwood Furniture, a leading furniture brand of Stork Craft, has been relaunched and is available to purchase online right now at Walmart . I know many of you have mentioned that you are in the market for a cool new bunk bed or loft bed for your kids, and I think Canwood would be an excellent choice. These beds are very unique looking, with a rugged natural look accompanied with a sturdy feel. Not to mention their affordable pricing.

The top picture is the Whistler Junior Loft Bed in Espresso. The bed underneath is the Alpine 2 Bunk Bed in Natural.

Canwood, where quality is always in style.

1. by Anonymous on January 17, 2010 at 11:00 am

I have tried all the listed sites for the Canwood Sleigh Vignette, but no one seems to carry it? Could you please advise if it is available and where I can order it in B.C.?

2. by Adam S. on January 18, 2010 at 8:58 am

In response to the L-Loft bed and Sleigh Vignette, we do not currently have these designs and I am unsure as to when or if we will be carrying them.For the poster wondering when Canwood will be available in Winnipeg, we anticipate that Canwood will be available Canada-wide by late Spring 2010.

3. by Rustic Furniture on January 27, 2010 at 1:16 am

These furniture are really nice. I will suggest them to one of my friend who wanted to buy Canwood furniture.

4. by Anonymous on February 22, 2010 at 2:29 pm

Can anyone tell me where, other than Kacz Kids who don't seem to be getting their shipments, I can buy this line in Alberta?? Thank you Thank you!!

5. by Anonymous on February 22, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Any stores carrying this furniture in Edmonton Alberta in 2010??? If so, could you tell me who?Great looking beds!!!

6. by Anonymous on February 27, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Can anyone HELP me find pics of the Whistler bed with the storage options (3 drawer chest, 2 door cabinet, slide out desk) underneath? I know it's made to be a system but I can't find anywhere that tells me what you can fit under it and in what configurations. Can I fit all 3 pieces under?

7. by Cheryl on March 21, 2010 at 3:40 pm

I'd love to get a Canwood loft bed for my 11-yo daughter. Walmart says they're out of stock online, though, and they don't carry the beds in store. Any idea when these will be available in Virginia?Thanks!

8. by Paul Albrighton on April 14, 2010 at 4:26 pm

Those look really practical, I grew up in a similar styled bed!

9. by Wil on April 21, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Hello,I purchased one of these beds a while back (slightly more simplified version of the unstained bottom version) directly from Canwood Furniture whilst they were still in operation. Is it possible to order parts for these beds – we lost some in a move.

10. by Anonymous on April 22, 2010 at 10:23 am

I live in Seattle, where can I buy Canwood chateu full size bed?

11. by Adam Segal on April 22, 2010 at 10:25 am

Canwood can be purchased online at walmart.com, toysrus.com and other major online retailers. The Canwood Chateau is no longer being produced, but we do have a wide selection of full size beds to choose from.

12. by Anonymous on April 24, 2010 at 9:21 am

where can I buy a canwood full size 'chateau' bed? I live in Seattle.

13. by Adam Segal on April 30, 2010 at 8:01 am

Canwood does not produce the 'Chateau' bed anymore, but there are a variety of beds you can purchase online at major retailers. http://www.walmart.comwww.toysrus.comwww.csnstores.comwww.amazon.com

14. by Anonymous on May 4, 2010 at 2:22 pm

Can I purchase boxes seperately? We have box 2 of 2 for the Candwood Double Mates bed. But we don't have box 1 of 2 – there was a mix up at Walmart (we live in canada, but bought from the states), and we can't seem to be able to sort things out with them unless we go back to the states, which we won't be doing any time soon.What can we do? We would be willing to buy this extra box if possible.

15. by Anonymous on May 10, 2010 at 8:23 am

Is this stuff actually for sale in Canada (at least outside of BC)? I spent a dozen hrs driving and phoning around Calgary this weekend to no avail. Shipping from BC is crazy (desk ship cost of ~$120) And links to Calgary places that actually sell Canwood would be appreciated.

16. by Adam Segal on May 10, 2010 at 9:51 am

Kacz Kids in Calgary sells Canwood:http://kaczkids.com/CONTACT_US.html

17. by Anonymous on May 11, 2010 at 10:12 am

Kacz' Kids ONLY sells one or two pieces and will not special order anything. Any other ideas where to get a Single Pedestal Desk in Natural (791-5) in the Calgary area?

18. by Adam Segal on May 12, 2010 at 7:07 am

For the person trying to purchase Canwood in Calgary, Kacz Kids carries our full product line. I can give you more specifics for Canwood in Canada if you e-mail me (Adam) at asegal@storkcraft.comThanks.