We want to hear from you…

I’ve been writing this blog for a few months now. We started out with a modest four followers (friends and family of myself but I am not ashamed to admit this!) and now we have almost 200 followers of the Stork Craft blog. I have blogged about the following:

-Stork Craft’s new products
-Reviews of Stork Craft Products/Giveaways
-Videos/Pictures of Stork Craft products
-How to assemble cribs
-How Stork Craft is getting involved in the community

Now it is time for our fans and customers to tell us what they want to know about Stork Craft. Is it a behind the scenes look at our employees and what they do each and every day? Is it a Q&A session, asking the Stork Craft product experts specific questions about our products? Are you curious what we all look like? :p

This is your chance to tell me what you want me to blog about. I will listen to each and every one of your requests. Just leave a comment under this post and share your thoughts and ideas with me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

1. by Anonymous on September 17, 2009 at 9:08 am

Upload some pictures of what you all look like. That'd be fun!

2. by Anonymous on September 17, 2009 at 9:47 am

can you please tell us what is the best seller or most populer items of storkcraft? i am going to buy a crib, but i don't have any idea….Thanks

3. by Emi on September 17, 2009 at 10:51 am

I think the most interesting blogs to me are the ones that do more than one thing. Have a weekly or monthly theme, or do a certain topic on a certain day of the week. I would love to hear details about products, behind the scenes, maybe articles on "planning the nursery" or "life after cribs" (seems to be a lot of interest in the toddler bed).

4. by Adam Segal on September 17, 2009 at 2:38 pm

3 great comments so far, thanks for the input.

5. by Beth on September 17, 2009 at 3:35 pm

It would be fun to invite others who have your products to upload pic's like a show off post! Let everyone see your products in a home environment/setting and a little note from the owners as to why they love their glider/crib/rocking horse above the competition. I like to visualize what all the hype is about, ya know?! I also like your idea about production of the products and pictures of you ;) lol

6. by Adam Segal on September 18, 2009 at 8:02 am

Beth I think that's a fantastic idea. It would be fun to have Stork Craft product owners showcase their products (and even their children using them) by sending us a picture and blurb about why they love Stork Craft. Stay tuned for this!I will go take some pictures of our employees at Stork Craft if you are really interested :)

7. by Kristy Rolph on September 20, 2009 at 5:21 pm

I have lost one 1/4 inch barrel nut for my crib and I cannot figure out where and how to get another one. My Little one is 4 months today and I want to put her in her crib but I am worried about the one side that is not properly fastened. Can you help me? Please email me with any info at klrolph@hotmail.com

8. by Anonymous on October 14, 2009 at 3:28 pm

Does anyone know how to reach customer service at storkcraft? I am having an terrible time with trying to order T Rails and barrel nuts for my grandchilds 3 in one crib. I am so frustrated. I am hopeing someone can help .Thank youMs.D Jackson

9. by Adam S. on October 14, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Ms Jackson,Please send me an email at asegal@storkcraft.com and I will be able to assist you.I look forward to being able to help you.-Adam