Hot on Mod
As everyone probably knows by now, I’m am partial to more contemporary styles and especially ones that pay tribute to Scandanavian design, so I’m thrilled to announce that Stork Craft has partnered with Target on the Target 365 Crib! How awesome is this grey/white combination pictured below? Move aside white and espresso, grey is the new neutral to go with everything! Get yours in grey/white or the classic espresso/white at Target. Too bad I already selected the crib for my own nursery or else I’d be all over this one.
Infuse your baby’s nursery with Room 365 Convertible Crib’s fresh, modern charm. The perfect combination of style and function, this solidly built crib converts into a toddler bed, daybed and (with the separate purchase of a full-size, double-ended mattress rails) a full-bed. Select your preferred theme colour in a classic espresso/white, or sophisticated grey/white combination.
– Available colours: Espresso/White and Grey/White
– 4 in 1 crib that converts to daybed, toddler bed, and (with separate purchase of a full-size, double-ended mattress rails) a full-bed
– Toddler rail included
– Fix-side rails for security and safety
– Three adjustable mattress heights
– Made of solid wood and wood products with non-toxic finishes
– Meets or exceeds to all North American safety standards
– 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
A crib like this needs some fun accessories for the rest of the room. I’ve got my eyes on these.
Dachshund Lamp by Offi: We had a mini doxi when I was little so anything to do with these adorable dogs, I am all over it! This lamp comes in a selection of colours.
Michelle Mason’s London and Picadilly Circus Cushions: I would have one on the Stork Craft Tuscany Glider and Ottoman set!