Canwood Furniture – Frequently Asked Questions
Canwood Furniture, currently available on walmart.com, has been a huge success since Stork Craft purchased and relaunched this furniture line. I thought that with the increasing interest for Canwood products that I could answer some of your frequently asked questions:
1) When will Canwood be available in Canada?
Canwood will be available in BC by the end of November and it can be found at McKenzie’s Countrywide, Totem Furniture, Northern Furniture and TJ’s the Kiddies store. As for the rest of the country, it should be available by January 2010. Stay tuned to this blog for more details on which retailers will carry Canwood in Canada when the information becomes available.
2) What type of wood is Canwood made with?
Canwood Furniture is made of pine.
3) What is the weight limit for a Canwood Loft Bed or Bunk Bed?
The maximum weight for a Canwood Loft Bed or Bunk Bed is 165 lbs.
4) How high is the Whistler Junior Loft Bed from the floor to the bottom of the bed?
28-7/8″ from the floor to the underside of the bed rail.
5) Do I need a boxspring for my Canwood bed?
A box spring is not required, though one can be used in the Twin Bed configuration. A box spring cannot be used in the upper bed of a bunk or a loft bed configuration as it would raise the mattress up above the guard rails.