Baby Wish List 2012
What’s on your Christmas wish list for your little one? Here’s a list of items that I am hoping to snatch up for some of my friends’ children.
1) Infant Scout Moccasins by Manitobah Mukluks: Aren’t these the cutest things? Made in Canada and proceeds from each sale goes to support The Centre for Aboriginal Human Resources Development.
2) Wheely Bug. You have your choice of the lady bug, mouse, bumble bee, piggy, tiger, or cow!
4) Every little princess and cowboy needs a handsome mode of transportation. We can’t help but include our Stork Craft Rocking Horse in this list! I think just about every little child of my husband or my own friends have one of these from us. Take your pick of espresso, natural, cherry, oak or cognac.
5) Need a stylish place to store all those toys that the kids will be receiving for the holiday? Keep it organized in the Stork Craft Toy Box (Exclusive to Sears Canada).
6) Canada can’t wait for Target to cross the boarder and open up soon, but for those of you in the USA, hello to Target’s latest collaboration with Neiman Marcus! This would be a great dress for the holidays and any special event.
7) Is your little one ready to welcome the new year in a “big kid” bed? Get them started with a Stork Craft Toddler Bed. It makes a great gift and gets the kids excited for the transition out of the crib.
8 ) Fisher Price has brought the 80’s back! Remember the Chatter Phone? I total do! This is going to be a hit with the kids and the parents.
9) Some classics just stay… well, classics! Golden Book’s reprint of I Am a Bunny will delight your child as Nicholas the rabbit takes them through the different seasons.